February 9th. 2010
Ciutat Vella District coordinates a series of performances that will improve this square as:
- Paving of street Canuda.
- Improved lighting.
- Replacement of underground containers for selective waste collection and exchange of external openings (action scheduled for April 2010).
- Cancellation of temporary service pneumatic refuse collection and selective waste paper, plastic and glass as a result of street works Canuda. The service is provisionally with containers and intensifies the frequency of collection.
- Daily cleaning of the plaza. Acequia in the morning and swept morning and afternoon. If necessary you can call tel. 900 226 226.
- Commercial collection of cardboard. Harvesting is done three times a week and, during construction, will concentrate near the collection point pneumatic on Francesc Pujols Street
- Put up more chairs in the plaza, at the request of neighbors (action scheduled for April 2010)
- Improving the accessibility of public use private passage (passage de la Rambla) to run for the property.
- New signage for the movement of vehicles on the car park exit and review of the signaling works.
- Studying by the district the proposal of the residents and neighbors of a playground emplacement